download a PDF of this flyer: IDST DSJ Certificate
Diversity and Social Justice Certificate classes
- A series of short term classes satisfying requirements for Diversity & Social Justice certificate and graduation requirements (Areas D1 & H)
- All courses are CSU transferable.
- IDST 80A Diversity: Racism .5 unit
- CRN 75514
- Saturday, 9:10-1:25PM, Class meets on 8/18-8/25 only,
- MUB 280
- IDST 80C Diversity: Sexism .5 unit
- Saturday, 9:10-1:25PM, Class meets on 9/15-9/22 only
- MUB 280
- IDST 80D Diversity: Heterosexism .5 unit
- CRN 75517
- Saturday, 9:10-1:25PM, Class meets on 10/6-10/13 only
- MUB 188
- IDST 80E Diversity: Ableism .5 unit
- CRN 75518
- Saturday, 9:10-1:25PM, Class meets on 10/20-10/28 only
- MUB 250
- IDST 80G Diversity: Transphobia .5 unit
- CRN 75519
- Saturday, 9:10-1:25PM, Class meets on 11/17-12/1 only
- MUB 271
* D E F I N E *
* A N A L Y Z E *
* T A K E A C T I O N *
Show up for Add Codes: Even if the class is full, just show up & you’ll probably get a seat.
Or contact the IDST Office at 415-452-5343 for more information.
- Area D: Social and Behavioral Sciences Requirement.
- Area H: Ethnic Studies, Women’s Studies and/or Gay, Lesbian & Bisexual Studies Requirement. See College Catalog for details
The courses in the diversity and social justice series meet requirements for the following certificates: diversity and social justice, sexual health educator, trauma prevention and recovery, youth workers and critical pacific islands studies.