It integrates personal growth and values, study strategies and critical analysis into lifelong success in academic, professional and personal development.
Includes life management, learning styles, personal and educational values, instructor-student communication, diversity, financial literacy, health, memory, concentration, notetaking, textbook reading, test taking, library skills, problem solving, critical and creative analysis
5 Sections Available (Click here to see full schedule)
CRN 34983 001 Lec T R 12:40-01:55PM BATL 222 Canoy, Maria F CRN 34984 002 Lec M W F 09:10-10:00AM BATL 203 Wise, Kim A CRN 34985 003 Lec M W F 12:10-01:00PM ARTX 180 Wise, Nicole Y CRN 34986 004 Lec T R 11:10-12:25PM BATL 451 Clark, Felita J CRN 36371 005 Lec TW 04:10-05:25PM 1125 Valencia St. Cahill, Gregoria N
• Succeed in academic, professional, and personal development
• Learn about academic networking, build instructor-student relations
• Maintain health, memory, and concentration
• Prepare in life management skills, motivation, learning styles, preparation in academic strategies
• Note-taking, textbook studying, test taking, using the library, critical and creative thinking
IDST 50 College Success (3)
UC/CSU transfer credit
Meets Area E requirement for CSU and Area A requirement for CCSF
[Not open to students who have completed LERN 50 because IDST 50 = LERN 50.]
Check out the Interdisciplinary Department’s class schedule at http://www.ccsf.edu/Schedule/Spring/interdisciplinary_studies.shtml.
Class meets Wednesdays, 1.10-4pm in CLOU 246