It integrates personal growth and values, study strategies and critical analysis into lifelong success in academic, professional and personal development.
Includes life management, learning styles, personal and educational values, instructor-student communication, diversity, financial literacy, health, memory, concentration, notetaking, textbook reading, test taking, library skills, problem solving, critical and creative analysis
2 Sections Available
CRN 51323 001 Lec M T W R 08:40-10:45AM MUB 270 Wise, Kim CRN 51366 002 Lec M T W R 10:30-12:35PM MUB 370 Clark, Felita
• Succeed in academic, professional, and personal development
• Learn about academic networking, build instructor-student relations
• Maintain health, memory, and concentration
• Prepare in life management skills, motivation, learning styles, preparation in academic strategies
• Note-taking, textbook studying, test taking, using the library, critical and creative thinking
IDST 50 College Success (3)
UC/CSU transfer credit
Meets Area E requirement for CSU and Area A requirement for CCSF
[Not open to students who have completed LERN 50 because IDST 50 = LERN 50.]
Check out the Interdisciplinary Department’s class schedule at http://www.ccsf.edu/Schedule/Spring/interdisciplinary_studies.shtml.